It's never too late

It's never too late

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Story : The weird siblings

Firstly, this is NOT incest okay. This is just normal sibling relationship.. (well maybe it's a little weird)

       Once there was a pair of siblings. The little brother's name is Hibiki while the sister's name is Kotori. Hibiki is a year younger than Kotori. The both of them have a hard time getting along but because of a certain incident, they have no choice but to stay together wherever they go.

        When they were small, they were diagnose with a serious illness. The doctors have no idea what it was. But ever since that, they have become a place where spirits and ghost hangs out. For some reason, whenever they are together, less spirits will come. That is why they stay together wherever they went.
 
         Years have past. Kotori and Hibiki are teenagers. They still stay together.  Even to the bathroom. Of course the other person will stay infront of the bathroom door but their parents are getting worried. Their mom said "Kotori, Hibiki, you are teenagers. Soon, Kotori's going to graduate from high school. When that happen, what are you going to do Hibiki?" The siblings can't answer.

       A week after that, Kotori said "Hibiki, I think.. we should not stay together all the time. Mom's right, we are teenagers. Soon, you are going to find your own girlfriend. Of course I want to see my lil' bro happy."
"But, if we stay too far from each others, those things will disturb us. I'm staying like this not because I wanted to, it's because I have to. I want to see you happy too sis." replied Hibiki." don't worry about me Hibiki. I'll be fine! I'm your big sis after all!". Then Kotori walks out from the room. "Even if you're fine...I'm not..." Hibiki whispered..

-to be continue 

No comments:

Post a Comment