It's never too late

It's never too late

Friday 14 August 2015

Epilogue: I don't care about the world because all I need is you

 The epilogue

      "So...since you didn't go to London..What are you going to do now?" Natsu asked looking at Aki. "Hmm... I thought...maybe I could learn how bake.. then, I could open the bakery shop that mom and dad dreamed of." Aki replied."What about you Natsu?"She asked."Hmm..I was thinking of it... nothing suits me.." Natsu replied, sighing. "Natsu...You like to sing don't you? You have a pretty good voice too.Maybe you could become an idol." Aki suggest. "Idol...huh..." Natsu mumbled. "That might be a good idea. Thanks Aki!" Natsu replied."You're welcome." Aki replied with a smile.


     A few years have past since that day. Natsu and Aki lives together. They've opened a orphanage for all the kids who were left by their parents.While Aki was
washing the plates, she saw a girl and boy sitting apart from the other kids."That..look a lot like us huh?" Natsu cuts in."Natsu?! Gosh! you startled me!" Aki replied looking surprised."Haha..Sorry.." Natsu apologize."You're right...they look like us when we are small..." Aki replied looking towards the kids."How nostalgic..."She continued."Huh..?Natsu? where are you going?" Aki asked Natsu."Huh? what do you mean where I'm going? It's obvious I'm going to tell the kids to join in the fun right?" Natsu said smilling."Eh? Seriously?!" Aki replied looking surprised.Natsu walks toward the girl and the boy and said "What are you doing here? Are you guys siblings?".The boy shakes his head. "Then,why don't you take your friend along and join with the other kids." Natsu said with a smile." You don't have to care about the world as long as you are together." Aki cuts in. The two children looked up and nodded before walking towards the other kids. "You are a very troublesome brother aren't you?" Aki asked blankly."Haha...I guess." Natsu replied cheerfully while looking at his sister. "Nitwit.." Aki whispered."What?".Natsu asked."Oh nothing..."Aki replied with a mischievous grin."Thank you for protecting me Natsu..I really really do love you." Aki thought to herself while looking up to the  blue sky.

                  --------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment