It's never too late

It's never too late

Friday 14 August 2015

Story: I don't care about the world because all I need is you

  This is a love story about two non-blood related siblings. It's a little incest, but I hope you still enjoy reading this story.

        Once upon a time,there was a happy family with two children. Both of the children are adopted. The first child is Aki which means autumn while the other is called Natsu which means summer.It was a happy live for the family but it tragically changed. When both, Aki and Natsu were 8, their parent were murdered on their way back from work.The murderer was never found.And the two children fled away and never came back.

      "What a boring news...it's been 6 years and they still haven't drop the case...what a bunch of losers." said a familiar voice. "Yeah... I wonder why...they could've assumed we are dead by now..right Natsu?" replied another familiar voice "Yea, they are wasting their time...by looking for us." replied Natsu looking at the television. "Anyway, Aki, I heard someone confessed to you today.Did you accept?"He continued. "Oh yea, no.I'm not planning on having a boyfriend..besides, I can't possibly leave a nitwit like you here all alone." Aki replied sighing."HEY! Who are you calling a nitwit?! Without this 'nitwit' you can't do anything." Natsu replied angrily. "Yea,yea..whatever. We should go to school already." Aki replied blankly. "What a weird sister..." Natsu mumbled." Well... I don't care about the world as long as I have you Aki" Natsu blurted. "Natsu...that sounded so incest... are you a...hitting on me?! NO! That can't happen... I'm too cute for you." Aki replied."NO! NO! I'm just thinking..it's been the two of us ever since mom and dad got murdered.. so..so I can't afford to lose you too" Natsu replied, looking down."....Nat..su...mo~ stop sulking! Of course I'll be with you we are siblings after all." Aki replied with a
cheerful grin. "Y..Yeah" Natsu agreed.

       Another 3 years have past. Aki and Natsu are now 17 years old. "What a long graduation ceremony..." Natsu mumbled while sitting on the school bench. "Yeah.." Aki agreed. "Oi! what's wrong?You are acting weird Aki.." Natsu stared at his sister face worriedly.After a moment of silence, Aki finally spoke up. "Natsu...I'm going to continue my studies in London.Will..you let me?". Natsu forced a smile and said "Sure...why not.." "Really? You don't mind...?" Aki asked again."Yea..sure..I'm going back to the graduation ceremony" Natsu replied, looking away from Aki. "Stupid Aki... " Natsu whispered. "Natsu didn't wait for me at all...it's gotten so dark!"Aki said angrily. "STUPID NATSU! why didn't you wait for me!?" Aki shouted to her brother as soon as she reached home. "Oh...sorry i thought you wanted to stay there longer. Anway Aki, I'm tired..I'm going to bed first. Night" Natsu replied."Eh?...ah..goodnight." Aki replied.

     The day have arrived. Aki is going to London today. "...Natsu.. I'll be going now..Bye" Aki said while standing in front of Natsu's room. Natsu heard the front door closes. "You really going away.." Natsu mumbled. A few minutes have past.Aki arrived at the airport. "Aki..where's Natsu?" Asked Aki's best friend, Miku. "He's at home.." Aki replied solemnly. "Aki...You really are stupid aren't you?!" Miku
replied. "Wh..what do you mean?" Aki asked, looking down."All this years..don't you realize?! Natsu likes you okay!" Miku replied looking at her friend. "Don't be silly Miku, there's no way Natsu like me. Even though we are both adopted..we are legally a family." Replied Aki. "... Ne~ Aki, I confessed to Natsu
yesterday after graduation ceremony." Miku said looking straight to her friend."And?' Aki asked."He told me,"I'm sorry, I can't date you. I already have someone I like." Miku replied, her voice softened."You are very important to him.Even if he's your brother, nothing can separates you if you're in love with someone. It's the power of love. You want to cherished all the good memories." She continued. "It's not too late Aki.." Miku said, encouraging her friend.

   Aki realize her mistake after a moment of silences. "T..Thanks Miku!" Aki shouted over her shoulder."GOODLUCK!!!"Miku shouted.."You're a very lucky girl Aki.."Miku thought to herself. Natsu was in his room when he heard a loud bang on the door. "W..What the hell was that?!" He thought to himself. Natsu ran to the door and the door swung open. "N..Natsu!" Aki shouted, throwing her arms around Natsu.."Woah..Calm down.. what's wrong with you?" Natsu asked patting Aki's head gently."I...I've realize something i should realize long ago..." Aki said."Realize..something?" Natsu asked, tilting his head. "Yea...I..I..lov-" "I love you Aki." Natsu cuts in. Aki looked surprised for a while but then she replied with the cutest smile ever and said "Me too..I love you too Natsu.." "Aki, I don't care about what the world have to say as long as I have you" Natsu said seriously. Aki face softened as she replied"......I don't care about the world because all I need you"

                                                           --------THE END------


    

No comments:

Post a Comment