It's never too late

It's never too late

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Story: The weird siblings continuation.


          Kotori was standing infront of Hibiki's door. " Now I've done it..." she mumbled. The next day, both of the siblings walk to school at different times. Kotori woke up early so she don't have to walk with Hibiki. Even when they arrive to school, Kotori's classmate, Miki , said " Kotori, did something happen to you? You look really sad." "I'm fine, but thanks for asking" Kotori replied, forcing a smile. On the way to the cafeteria, suddenly Kotori felt someone pulling her hair. She turned and saw this ghost which commit suicide 5 years ago. She was afraid. No one else saw what she saw. She escapes and ran as fast as she can.

      "H...Hibiki! Where are you!?!" Kotori shouted. "I should've known. I can't do anything without Hibiki" she thought to herself. Kotori ran up to the roof. It's a dead end. The ghost was getting closer and closer. "H...HIBIKI!!" she shouted.

   
          Suddenly she heard "Kotori!?are you okay?!" Hibiki shouted. Kotori was so relieve she almost cried The ghost was holding on Kotori's arm. " Kotori, I don't want to  die alone" said the ghost while blood dripping down its eyes.  "Give me back my sister! She's important to me more than anything in the world! I won't let you have her!" Hibiki shouted running towards the ghost. He grabs Kotori's hand and pull her towards him. And the ghost disappear. Maybe to find another victim.

        "Hi...Hibiki, I'm sor-"
"Stupid sis! Do you how worried I am?! I've been chased my a headless warrior because I was searching for you! I heard your scream, luckily I wasn't that far away...or I might've lose you too.." Hibiki said worriedly. "Sorry..i didn't mean to make you worry. I  Just... I'm afraid that you feel annoyed whenever I'm  near you. But I'm afraid of those things more.." Kotori replied. " "we've always been together...why would I be annoyed with you? And.. I'm not planning on have a girlfriend yet. I'm satisfied with you. Besides, I know how troublesome it is to take care of a girl... I don't want another." Hibiki said cheerfully. Kotori smiled. "But sis, you should really find a nice boyfriend who'll understand you though" He continues. "Nah, I don't think so." Kotori replied. Hibiki looks at his sister and said " let's head back to class. Recess is almost over". Kotori smiled and nodded. " I don't need any boyfriend because I have you"she whispered. "Huh? What did you say sis? " Hibiki asked while extending his hand to help his sister up. Kotori smiled and laugh mischievously.


         After that incident... the siblings have become even closer than before. Most people thinks it's weird but even if they explain, no one will believe their story. After Kotori graduated, she works part-time as a tutor for her little brother Hibiki. And she said "Hibiki, I'll wait until you graduate and then, let's go to the same university and graduate together". Hibiki replied with a nod and said mischievously "why? Is it because the only university here have a hell lot of death records?" "well.. I'm pretty sure we'll get a HELL lots of ghost around us." she said laughing. "Yeah..but until then, I'm going to protect you. Because you are my only sibling." Hibiki said " Same goes for me... but before that, we must make sure you past this examination" Kotori replied. "Yeah,yeah sis." Hibiki nodded.

"You will always be my precious little brother " Kotori smiled while thinking to herself.

                                        ------THE END------

No comments:

Post a Comment