It's never too late

It's never too late

Thursday 13 August 2015

Story: The spring without you continuation.

   
     On the way back home, Arisu, Mia and Ryou stop by the park where they used to play. "How...nostalgic" Ryou said. "Yea...somehow, this is the place where we have the most happy memories."Mia replied with a nod. " This place...." Arisu mumbled. Suddenly a loud voice was heard. "Eh!? Is that you Ryounosuke!?" "er.. damn it!" Ryou slapped his forehead with frustration. "Wow! It is you!" said the older boy. "Ri-chan...you know him?" whispered Mia. "He...he's my...cousin.." Ryou replied looking annoyed. "Hmm... who's this two cute looking girls? Your friends?" asked Ryou's cousin. "Ah..yea.." Ryou replied solemnly. "Oh.. yea.. where's your other friend? What's his name again?...Kiyo right?" Ryou's cousin asked again.
"He's...gone.." Arisu replied looking down.. "oh, I'm sorry..." Ryou's cousin replied.. "anyway, I better go..see ya later. Bye Ryounosuke!" He continued. Then he walked away.


        A few years have past. This spring, Arisu, Mia and Ryou are going to graduate from high school. "After this, i'm going to Paris to study as a pâtissière. Then, I'll become the number one pastry chef in Japan!" said Mia. "Ah..good luck!" Arisu said smilling. "What about you Ryou?" she asked. "I'm going to continue studying here..it's wasting time to go somewhere far. " He replied. "Hmm.. me too.." said Arisu. "Arisu..tomorrow after graduation ceremony..lets go celebrate Kiyo's birthday.. okay?" Said Mia. " yeah, let's tell him all about it! I'm sure he'll be happy" replied Arisu. "Ah.. I remember he said he wants the sakura flower.. he never got a chance to see one before..every spring he need to spend it in his room or in the hospital." Ryou said looking at the sakura trees. "Yea..let's bring him some" Arisu nodded.

      After the graduation ceremony, the three childhood friend rushed to Kiyo's grave. "Kiyo.. how are you?" asked Mia, gently. " we just finished with the graduation ceremony. We really hope you can join us. But you can't" she continued. "Kiyo, I'm sorry..I'm sorry I left you all alone..I was naive.. " Arisu spoked up after a moment of silence. " Kiyo, here...you said you wanted to see sakura flowers right?" Ryou said while putting some flowers on Kiyo's grave. "Do you know, Mia's going to Paris.. to study.. looks like we'll lose another best friend." Arisu said. "Ryou and me are going to study here." she continued. "Wish me luck!" Mia said cheerfully. The three childhood friends stayed there for hours until it was 6 in the evening. "I've got to go home now" Mia said. "Me two." agreed Ryou. "Yea..it's getting dark." Arisu nodded. "Kiyo...Happy birthday.. thank you for being our friend. " Arisu wished.

- 8 years later.

            It was spring season and Mia had just come back home to Japan."I'm home Acchan!!" shouted Mia. "Mia!! I miss you!!!" Arisu smiled. "Yo! Welcome back." Ryou replied with a smile. "I heard you got married!" Mia said excitedly." Well, it was quite sudden.." Arisu replied looking towards Ryou. "W..what!? I.. it can't be help..human feeling is a..complicated okay." Ryou replied looking flustered. "Well... where's your children?"Mia asked. "They're in their room sleeping. Here, it's this way" replied Arisu showing the way. "Aww!! How cute!"Mia said picking up one of the baby. "They're twins?! Even cuter! What's their name?" asked Mia. "Well.. the sister's name is Kyouko" replied Arisu " while the brother's name is Kyouto" Ryou cuts in. "Oh, I see. That reminds me! Have you seen my new creation?"Mia asked esthutiasticly. "No" Ryou shakes his head. "Too bad" Mia pouted. Arisu giggled and thought to herself " even if you are not here with us, you will always be in our hearts. I'm ready to let my regrets go. I know you'll be fine Kiyo.This is the first spring without you in my regrets."

                       -----------THE END------

No comments:

Post a Comment