It's never too late

It's never too late

Friday 14 August 2015

Sad quotes... XD

Have you ever catch yourself crying after watching a sad drama? Or listening to any sad music? Well, I really wanted to know how can some people cry...? To tell the truth, whenever I watch any sad drama..It's 10% I'll start sobbing. But frankly,sometimes I have no feeling at all. Is this what they call...emotionless?Sometimes, my friends will cry while listening to a sad story but I'm still fine...While I'm surfing the net to find anime quotes,I found this images of really sad quotes...Weirdly..this make me cry..haha...

2 comments:

  1. Surprisingly..I thought u never cry...hm..this is quite sad...i wish i wont wake up in nightmare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey....im human too..of course I cry..I rarely show it to you guys..lol(。◕ ∀ ◕。)
      (。◕ฺˇε ˇ◕ฺ。)

      Delete