It's never too late

It's never too late

Sunday 23 August 2015

Creepy stuff

Hallo!!! Sorry for not updating sooner..I've been quite busy with..Umm other stuffs.. =_='

Anyway, recently I've heard of this type of game which is suppose to be haunted.. (It's a rumor..so don't judge me..) they say, if you fail to win the game...you'll die. Σ(・口・)... and my friend once told me about this legend..that..is...if you drive into the woods(don't know where) you'll find this lady and she will ask you to stop. She will ask you if she's pretty of not (which i'm guessing not..lol) and you have to tell the truth..or she'll kill you. But if you did tell the truth... she'll scratch your face.With that being said, the only way is to...tell her you're in a hurry and drive away (hopping she does not follow you back...creepy...)(>﹏<)

No comments:

Post a Comment